Louise here. Welcome to Amazing Michele's Amazing Hamper photo album.
The idea for this blog is for all those involved in adding to Michele's hamper post their photo so that we can all be there smiling when the hamper is handed over.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am really not sure what is going on with the SS site and I am concerned that some of the most caring and sharing people have taken a battering over this. I would love some one to add to this blog so that we can discuss what did happen. Michele xxx
1 comment:
I am really not sure what is going on with the SS site and I am concerned that some of the most caring and sharing people have taken a battering over this.
I would love some one to add to this blog so that we can discuss what did happen.
Michele
xxx
Post a Comment